16 bar rated, PE100 material with threaded brass coupling
Suitable for Gas and Water
Coupler's handy Universal pin fits 4.0mm and 4.7mm as standard
All fittings are manufactured in accordance with BS EN 12201 and BS EN 1555
- Measure the diameter of the pipe you need to connect to and choose the correct type and size of electrofusion fitting needed.
- Cut the pipe straight to leave a clean, 90 degree edge for working with.
- Measure and scrape the welding zone of the pipe - this is to remove any oxide which may have built up on the pipe, leaving pure, virgin material.
- Clean the welding zone with IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) solution or wipes to remove any further impurities.
- On the pipe, mark the insertion depth of the electrofusion fitting.
- Place the pipe inside the appropriate clamps, and put the electrofusion fitting in place - always ensure all components are correctly aligned.
- Using the correct electrofusion welding machine for the task, scan the barcode on the fitting, or input data manually.
- Proceed using the instructions shown - do not interrupt the heating and cooling processes, otherwise the joint may not fuse correctly.
- Once the process is complete, it is advisable to conduct a pressure test on the pipeline.