In these terms, 'Delivery' shall mean whichever is the earliest of:
- the date of actual delivery of the Goods; or
- the date on which delivery of the Goods is tendered by Woodside; or
- (where the Goods are to be collected), the date on which Woodside notifies the Customer that the Goods are available for collection.
Where Woodside has agreed in writing to supply the Goods delivered to premises other than Woodside Industries', the Customer shall inspect the Goods on delivery, and any non-delivery, shortages in delivery or defects, damage to or breakages of the Goods must be notified to the carrier concerned at the time of delivery and notified to Woodside in writing within 3 days of the delivery date with a complete claim in writing submitted within 14 days. Failure to do so shall preclude the Customer from any rights or remedies against Woodside whatsoever.
If the Customer fails to inspect the Goods on delivery, the customer must sign the delivery note or other delivery acknowledgement as 'UNCHECKED' otherwise the full shipment of Goods shall be deemed to have been supplied in full and in good condition, and Woodside will not accept any claim for shortages in delivery or defects or damage to or any breakages of the Goods.
Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and Woodside shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods, however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed in writing by a director on behalf of Woodside. The Goods may be delivered by Woodside in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving reasonable notice to the Customer.
All products ordered incorrectly must be returned to Woodside House, Sidings Court, Doncaster, DN4 5NU.
- Products returned within 14 days from delivery, unused, undamaged and with the packaging in re-saleable condition are liable to a 10% + £5.00 admin charge. Any carriage costs for sending or returning goods are non-refundable.
- Products returned between 14 and 28 days from delivery, unused, undamaged and with the packaging in good condition are subject to a 20% + £5.00 admin charge. Any carriage costs for sending or returning goods are non-refundable.
- Products returned over 28 days from delivery, unused, undamaged and with the packaging in good condition will be subject to a 30% + £5.00 admin charge. Any carriage costs for sending or returning goods are non-refundable.
- All faulty and damaged goods will be dealt with separately.